- Go to share.habitat.org and log in.
- Click on the "Viewing" menu at the top of the page.
- Choose the correct page to disable from the drop down menu.
- Once on the correct campaign, click on the "Dashboard" link.
- Look for the "Campaign Status" button on the upper right of the dashboard. Click the button which displays your campaigns active status and change it to "Hidden".
- Click the "Save" Button.
Note: The page will now be invisible to all but you as the owner of the page. You can re-enable a page by repeating the steps 1-3 above and clicking “Resume this campaign”.