A picture is worth a thousand words. So, be sure to select photos that are appropriate, relevant, and quality, so that you truly put your best face forward:
- Select photos about the program but which show people; not just buildings or scenery.
- Ensure that photos are in-focus, don’t cut people’s faces off, and are in good lighting.
- Do not select photos with inappropriate persons or images.
- General web photos: 800-1200 pixels wide (height can vary), 72 dpi
- Homepage web photos: 600 pixels wide by 384 pixels tall, 72 dpi.