- Log in to Share.Habitat.
- Use the campaign navigator drop down menu at the top of the page and choose the page you wish to edit.
- Once on the correct page, you will notice small black boxes next to each area of your page you can edit.
- The photo and video Gallery will display a larger box with links to add to or edit the Gallery
To get the best results from your Share.Habitat fundraising page, be sure to personalize the following areas:
- The Gallery: add personal pictures. Choose ones with you in them volunteering with Habitat for Humanity or images of the build, cause or event for which you are fundraising. Try to find a short video that is meaningful to your cause (videos must already be hosted on YouTube or Vimeo).
- Your fundraising goal: Be sure to enter what you think you can raise, but do challenge yourself. You can always raise or lower the goal at a later date.
- Your campaign end date: Think about when you need to have all the money you've raised. Do remember to account deadlines and transfer time of funds.
- Fundraising Icon: This appears just under the Gallery. For personal fundraising pages it's best to use a profile picture.
- Fundraising blurb: This is right next to the Icon. Use this area to give a short, concise reason for your passion of the cause and why you're fundraising for it.
- About Me: You'll find this farther down the page. This area allows you to tell a much longer and more involved story about yourself and your relationship with the cause. Be sure to express why the cause is important to you and give an ask for people to support you.
KEYWORDS: edit add content change update