- Go to share.habitat.org and log in.
- Use the drop-down navigation menu at the top of the page to go to the correct campaign or fundraising page you wish to disable.
- Click on the "Status" link found just under the black bar at the top of the page.
- You may choose to "FINISH" a campaign which removes the ability to donate to it. You may chose to "HIDE" the campaign which removes it from all public view, search results and kills any existing links to it. Or, you may choose to "DELETE" the campaign which will remove the campaign from the website. Please note you can only delete a page if it has received no donations or supporters.
- Once you choose the new status for your campaign, click save. If you choose to delete your campaign, you will need to confirm the request.
Note: The page will now be invisible to all but you as the owner of the page. You can re-enable a page by repeating the steps 1-3 above and choose the "Active" status.
KEYWORDS: hide delete finish activate suppress disable campaign remove